Tag: HR research (3)
Our research focuses on the microenvironmental level, more specifically on multifaceted measurement of customers and the processes that affect their consumer actions.
Organizational environment studies cover:
- Consumer satisfaction
- Brand perception
- Consumer preferences
- Advertising effectiveness
Customer research primarily allows you to obtain feedback from consumers on your products or services. This information translates into the ability to tailor the offer to current consumer trends, improve the elements that currently dissatisfy consumers, and maximize the impact of promotional activities that attract new audiences.
More information about the offer: market research
HR Research conducted by our company aims to identify your employees’ profiles according to their psychographic characteristics. We verify the interpersonal skills of your crew, and thus their adaptability to the work environment.
Information obtained during this study may be used to:
- Gain knowledge about the needs and capabilities of your employees;
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your management;
- Properly use your employees’ potential;
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement;
- Optimize your employee recruitment and selection;
- Properly adapt the training and incentive system to stimulate development;
- Properly plan career paths;
- Gain knowledge about the company’s organizational culture;
- Identify factors that require changes and improvements.
Methods used in HR research
HR research is carried out using both paper-based (PAPI) and online (CAWI) techniques. This choice depends on your employees’ abilities, for example, on their age and computer skills. In each case we provide the highest possible anonymity standards.
At the same time, in order to conduct HR research we use psychological and social tests, and the results are subject to a professional psychometric analysis.
Please contact us for more details on our offer.